LINKY FRIDAY’s is the place where I will list all the interesting and relavant blogs I find throughout the week. There is soo much information at our finger tips that it would be just plain wrong to horde it. Nothing gets me more mad than when someone knows information that another can benefit from and does nothing. Think customer service rep who has the permission and ability to make things right but does not! I was always taught, “Do not say to your neighbor, “Come back later; I’ll give it tomorrow”— when you now have it with you.”
Since everyone I come in contact with and my readership is my neighbor , I will give you what I have learned. If you go by their sites let them know who sent you there. Have a great weekend
Talk to you soon,
- Wedding Chick You got to see what they have to offer here for brides
- A Holiday Must for Little Ones Amy Beth Cupp Drago of ABCD Designs Bespoke Stationary highlighted the cardboard works of art and play from www.cardboardesign.com.
- Cicely of Life Design Events has a number of proposal ideas for guys This is a good list to get the guys thinking a little bit for that special day.
- Create your 101 things to get accomplished within 1001 days
- My Wedding Film: Take a look at some great wedding videography
- Project Happily Ever After: I really love Alisa’s honesty that she has about her marriage. What great insight for wives and husbands alike.
- Take a look at these cool “stach” gloves for the winter at Hi + Low