YUP, YUP,YUP…WE NEED PR PEOPLE!!!! Last year’s “To Have and To Hold” photo project was a great success. I was pleased with the results only after preparing a month and half for the shoot. But this year we are starting out early in the year and we want to get the word out to a greater area and to more people. To do this we need help from everyone.
What type of help:
- Are you a Breast Cancer survivor and would like to share your story?
- We are looking for Breast Cancer survivors who would like to be models for the shoot?
- Help us use social media to get the word about the project and our needs
- Volunteer your time and talents (we may need a few people to help with the photo shoot and soiree)
- Are you a professional PR person or know of any that would be interested in helping pro bono (that would mean you were a supporter and your name would be shared)
- If you are a wedding vendor you could donate your time and talent…if so then email me firstname.lastname@example.org
The “To Have and To Hold” Soiree is not until October but it is never too late to get the word out and get the project rolling. I am so thankful for everyone that has contributed to last year’s project and those who have already committed their time and talents to this year’s project. To see this year’s supports and sponsors click here. If you have any questions or comments please comment below.