Join The Challenge To Give A Gift To 500
Every year over 200,000 men and women are diagnosed with breast cancer in the United States. There is a strong chance you know someone — a mother, sister, friend — who has had it.
A cancer diagnosis lays a heavy burden on their backs that affect everything from their emotional stability to their financial stability. I want to partner with you to help relieve some of the emotional stress with words of hope from those who have already walked ahead on their journey with breast cancer.
I need your help to touch the lives of 500 survivors and the newly diagnosed in the 500 Books 4 Love Challenge. My newest book, Breast Cancer Portraits: Wisdom From The Journey gives words of hope from the heart of 49 men and women survivors who want to be their companion on a journey they have already traveled. I want to challenge you to reach you to your friends and family that have been touched with breast cancer and give this book to them as a gift.
Many times we don’t know what to say to help those battling this disease. Why not let survivors help?
Here’s what to do:
- Write down the person you know who would benefit reading words of hope from breast cancer survivors.
- Purchase Breast Cancer Portraits: Wisdom From The Journey from either Amazon ($29.00) or Project Storyboard ($24.99)
- Forward your receipt to email@example.com to receive your gift of the Let Your Legacy Inspire Resource Library.
- Deliver the book personally over coffee or lunch. If you can’t deliver it personally be sure to mail it with a personalized note on why you are sending it to them.
- Let others know your experience
Help share this challenge with those in your social circle including those on twitter, facebook and google+.