WHO DOESN’T LIFE A GIFT OR TWO THROUGHOUT THE YEAR? I know I do and I can certainly testify that my wife believes every third tuesday should be gift day. Well, here are a few gifts that I am giving away to you that will hopefully have a positive affect on you.
Ebook: How To Find Your Wedding Photographer
- 10 MUST HAVES in your photography contract.
- 6 Ways to Get the Groom involved in choosing a wedding photographer.
- When should you run away from a wedding photographer?
- How to clearly communicate your expectations and get what you want
- How to find the best wedding photographer at the price you can afford.
Excerpt from the introduction:
Finding Your Perfect Wedding Photographer was written to specifically give Brides the tools needed to help ensure a great experience and success during their search for a wedding photographer. Each Bride needs to find a photographer whose style and skill set allow him or her to capture the unique aspects of the Bride’s relationship with her Groom. Each photographer has a style or Signature. So does each relationship. The most important part in choosing a photographer is finding one whose Signature matches that of the relationship. This ensures that the final product is a set of pictures that will be a fitting remembrance of this most important day.
Please click the link below to receive your free copy. Your copy will be sent to the email address that you provide.